Friday, January 15, 2010

Valentina

Valentina, my Valentine's Day Custom, is almost done!
I am hoping to have her finished tomorrow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I took these photos so I could "see" her.. it is hard for me to "see" my work when I have been looking at it for so long... It always makes it easier to view it in a photo for some reason.

I see now, that I think her lips are too pale as is her eye shadow. I am also thinking of painting hearts on her eyelids, but may change my mind on that. They currently are lightly airbrushed with an iridescent pink.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also need to finish her heart dress. And I notice that her freckles are not showing up well in the photos, so I will have to take better pictures tomorrow.


So far so good? ;)

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme