Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Commission Complete

I mailed Fanny's girl home yesterday and am finishing up Hiroko's girls this week.

Here is Fanny's girl in her completion:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you, Morgan for doing the hair!

And thank you, Fanny, for allowing me to create this girl for you!

-------------------------------------------------------

I also finished the pets that go with Hiroko's twins :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

The black cat was created by altering the "Pointy Kitty" pattern by Wee Wonderfuls

I created the giraffe pattern from scratch and aimed to get him to look similar to the kitty :)

2 comments:

Fanny said...

She IS stunning!! I LOVE her very much! All the eye chips you made for her are beautiful and just perfect! Her hair color turned out lovely, and her dress is wonderful. Many, many thanks, Mel! I feel so fortunate to have her :D I am planning to name her Sasha. What do you think?

Shayla Sharp said...

That giraffe is adorable!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme