Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Melacacia's Shop Announcement

Just in case you have sent me a message and I have not responded, I don't want you to think that I am ignoring you... I am just extremely busy and it might take me a little longer than usual to get to emails. Sorry for the inconvenience, I don't like waiting either :D

Most emails are related to commission work, so I thought I would post an announcement here, like I did in my Etsy shop.

Melacacia's Shop Announcement

Closed until July 2011.


I have to take a break from commissions and my Etsy shop over the next few months so I can work on my inventory for Blythecon in June 2011 and finish up a few of my personal projects. I will not be able to take on any commissions until sometime after June.

Thank you so much for all of your interest and support in my little creations!
I appreciate it so very much.

I will be "available" again in July!

xoxo Mel

Photobucket

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme