Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Little Woodling Orphan ~ Faye ~ Melacacia Custom #153

Introducing
"Faye"
Melacacia Custom #153



Faye is a sweet little woodling orphan
You can often find her talking with the trees and sharing secrets with the plants and animals of the forest.
Although she loves her friends in the woods, she longs for the love of a human 
and for a forever home to call her own.





Her auction ends on Sunday, February 22nd at 5:00 p..m PST (California Time)
Thanks for looking and I hope you love her!


♥______


2 comments:

Belle said...

She is absolutely stunning. From all of your customs this is my number one. All of course are beautiful, but this one is oooooooohhhhh sooooo.... No words how much I love her. I admire all your work. Kisses from Poland :* :)

Lovejoy Bears said...

You really are amazingly talented!!
I've completely fallen in love :)she's stunningly beautiful and so soulful!! hugs ♥ Vicky ♥

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme